Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU in Liberty, SC. As the Assembler, you will be responsible for the assembly of mechanical components, following detailed manufacturing instructions. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience
- Must be flexible with shift start and end times
- Manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Experience with hand soldering electronic components (strongly preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work overtime as needed
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16 per hour
- Great hours
- 1st shift, 5 AM – 3 PM or 6 AM – 4 PM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- On-the-job training
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Read and follow written manufacturing instructions
- Read and follow Blue Prints
- Complete work order routers and other documentation
- Understand and achieve department measures
- Assemble, test, and package products
- Seal container with solder or adhesive to form igniter
- Assemble main charge and igniter to form ignition cap
- Stamp or mark identification on cap, using crayon
- Attach wires to terminal pins of ignition cap according to wiring diagram, using pliers, soldering iron, and screwdriver
- Test wiring for continuity, using continuity checker
- Test ignition cap for air leaks, using vacuum pump
- Place tested caps on shipping tray, or seals them in moistureproof bag
- Read, use and understand basic gauges and other measurement tools
- Perform all duties as assigned to Department and Quality standards
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Assembler position.