LocationNorth Charleston, SC
Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU at Amalie Oil in North Charleston, SC. As a Material Handler, you will load and unload non-hazardous liquid materials for trucks and rail cars.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- Forklift operating experience
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot and stand for long periods of time
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14.50 - $16.00 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great hours
- 1st shift, 6 AM – 2:30 PM
- Overtime available
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Load and unload trucks and railcars
- Connect and disconnect hoses from trucks and railcars
- Measure, perform calculations and maintain accurate records
- Follow all safety measures
- Pump room operations
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Material Handler position.