LocationNorth Charleston, SC
Job TitleQuality Auditor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Quality Auditor with MAU at Utilimaster in North Charleston, SC. As the Quality Auditor, you will assist in implementation and maintenance of a consistent auditing process. You will also monitor the operations and the auditing process for compliance to standards.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $20 per hour
- Great hours
- 1st shift, 6:00 AM - 2:30PM
- Overtime and weekends as needed
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- Associates degree or higher (preferred)
- 3+ years manufacturing experience
- 1+ years of van uplift experience
- Experience working in an established quality system (preferred)
- Working knowledge of shop floor math
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, instructions and specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You’ll Do As A Quality Auditor:
- Audit vehicles during and after the assembly process as a validation of the assembly process capability
- Document audit findings for daily reporting and trending
- Communicate issues found to responsible internal customers and suppliers using established reporting process
- Assist with mentoring new operators on QA standards, systems, and procedures
- Assist with Non-Conformance Disposition Record (NCDR) investigations
- Participate in process audits, pilot reviews, and Corporate Quality Audits
- Perform data collection for capability studies
- Perform process audits on key processes to ensure compliance to standards
- Support corrective actions and other quality-related functions
- Verify Engineering Change Notice (ECN) incorporation and deviation implementation when applicable
- Assist in the accomplishment of Quality assurance departmental goals and objectives
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Driver position.