Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Splicer with MAU at the Milliken Gerrish Plant in Pendleton, SC. As a Splicer you will support the weave room by ensuring the correct filling is spliced through following proper policies and procedures.
What We Are Looking For:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to
- Read, write and follow directions
- Comprehend written and verbal instructions
- Work 12 hour rotating shifts
- Work weekends
- Consistently lift 15 to 30 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12.52 per hour
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- On-the-job training
- Temp to hire after 90 days
What You’ll Do As A Splicer:
- Complete daily team maintenance (DTM) activities
- Audit safety items in department
- Splice in correct filling per the lot card on the loom
- Tag bad packages of filling for re-work
- Maintain cleanliness of the airbag side of the plant
- Sweep and pick up string waste
- Properly dispose filling cones
- Meet production goals set-out by department manager
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
By combining science with design and insights, Milliken tackles the issues and concerns of today. Every day, our community of innovators is invigorated by the challenge of finding creative ways to enhance people's lives and make the world around us easier, safer, more sustainable and more beautiful.
Milliken has long led the way for "knowledge-based" investment, employing over 100 PhDs, and has accumulated over 2,200 U.S. patents - and more than 5,000 patents worldwide - since our founding in 1865.
ADA: The client will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Forklift Operator