Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU in Spartanburg, SC. As the Machine Operator, you will follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15.32 - $16.32 per hour
- Great hours
- 1st shift, 6:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- 2nd shift, 5:00 PM – 6:30 AM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
What We Are Looking For:
- High School diploma
- Previous manufacturing experience (preferred, not required)
- Basic computer skills
- Understanding of manufacturing, process, and quality systems
- Ability to follow all instructions
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Perform work as assigned by department team leader
- Comply with working instructions
- Address problem situations quickly and notify team leader or management immediately
- Meet productivity requirements, committed to and produces quality work
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to identify products throughout production process
- Pack finished goods into correct boxes or racks as applicable
- Performs operator machine maintenance as specified in work instructions
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.