Machine Line Tech
LocationNorth Ogden, UT
Job TitleMachine Line Tech
Employment TypeContract Associate
Machine Line Tech
Make $17.06 per hour with our recently increased pay rates! MAU at Kimberly-Clark is immediately hiring Machine Line Technician in Ogden, UT. Join the MAU team at Kimberly-Clark today to help provide highly needed products throughout the world!
What We Offer:
What We Are Looking For:
What You’ll Do As A Machine Line Tech:
- Maintains required skill levels and knowledge of processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and movement of goods
- Support key elements of the daily production planning process and equipment checks
- Responsible for daily TPM of area
- Keep the "fluff end" area supplied with product and material rolls. Work areas are to be kept clean and free of debris
- Communicate with machine team members while on the machine
MAU at Kimberly-Clark Hiring Process in Ogden, UT.
- Apply for the Machine Line Tech.
- An MAU Recruiter will get in touch with you in the next business day to have your phone interview.
- If qualified, you will attend orientation.
- Start working on Monday, Wednesday or Friday!
Bonus – Share this job! For every person that you refer, gets hired, and works 160 hours, you can make $200 per person!
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s employees around the world create products that help individuals experience more of what’s essential to them. We’re hiring to fill Machine Line Tech positions for this world-leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Line Tech position.