Part-Time Warehouse Packer
LocationNorth Ogden, UT
Job TitlePart-Time Warehouse Packer
Employment TypeContract Associate
Part-Time Warehouse Packer
Make up to $16.32 per hour with our recently increased pay rates, and enjoy extra cash opportunities as a Warehouse Packer in Ogden, UT. MAU at Kimberly-Clark values its employees work-life balance, overtime is not mandatory, but available for those who are interested. Join the MAU at Kimberly-Clark team today to help provide highly needed products throughout the world!
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.04 - $16.32 per hour
- Work 2 days a week. Mon-Tues/Wed-Thurs/Thurs-Fri
- Days or nights, you pick which days and what shift will work for you
- 4 paid 30 minute breaks
- $1000 Monthly perfect attendance drawings
- $300 referral bonus with qualified referral (unlimited)
- Paid weekly
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Smoke free work environment
- On-the-job training and development
- Great work environment
- Career path progression: Production Worker – Trucker – Crew Leader
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability To stand up to 12 hours
- Must be to climb stairs, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, stretch, reach, kneel, squat and grasp objects for long periods of time
- Ability to adjust body movements to keep pace with speed changes of moving boxes/cases and general labor
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. by yourself
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Packer:
- Hand pick and stack finished product
- Properly label and count finished inventory
- Sort damaged case goods and re-pack materials to meet quality standards
- Supply required WIP material to support department-specific packaging
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
- Perform additional general labor task as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Packer position.