Employment TypeContract Associate
Jumpstart your career as a Packer with MAU’s client in Ogden, UT! As a Packer, you will learn and work in all areas of DC operations including receiving, put-away, picking/packing, replenishment, and returns.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16 per hour
- Great hours
- Monday – Friday, 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Paid Weekly
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma
- 1+ years relevant work history
- Technical knowledge to operate machinery
- Ability to work 8-hour shifts
- Able to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to bend and twist as needed
- Ability to stand for the entirety of the shift, and perform a large amount of walking
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do As A Packer:
- Ensure high attention to detail and accountability
- Work in all areas of DC operations
- Perform tasks using the latest in material handling equipment and systems
- Complete all work with quality, accuracy, and on-time delivery as the key measurement, and safety as the priority
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Packer position.