Job TitleRebar Fabricator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at Boman & Kemp in Ogden, Utah. Boman & Kemp Manufacturing has been providing quality steel products to both the residential and the commercial building industries for over fifty years. As the Rebar Fabricator, you will assist in the material handling of the rebar through the fabrication facility
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.00 per hour
- Opportunity for growth
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Paid vacation (earned over time)
- 401k after 1 year
- Great hours
- 1st shift
What We Are Looking For:
- Technical knowledge to operate basic hand tools
- General mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Ability to followed detailed instructions
What You’ll Do As A Rebar Fabricator:
- Help in the rebar cutting and bending process
- Use common hand and power tools
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Clean and maintain work station and follow all safety and company policies
- Keep track of parts and materials
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Rebar Fabricator.