Job CategoryMachine Operator
Job TitlePress Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Press Operator with MAU at Yamaha in Newnan, GA, with a NEW PAY INCREASE! As the Press Operator, you will set up and operate injection-molding machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. This opportunity is fast paced, hands on, and gives you the ability to advance your skill set.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $21 per hour for 1st shift
- Starting pay of $22 per hour for 2nd & 3rd shifts
- All shifts available
- 1st Shift: 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- 2nd Shift: 2:15 PM – 10:45 PM
- 3rd: Shift: 10:30 PM - 7:00 AM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Overtime available
- Willing to train
- Great work environment
- Opportunity for direct-hire by Yamaha after 30 days
- Referral bonus:
- For every person that you refer, gets hired, and works 160 hours, you can make $250 per person!
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability lift 70+ lbs.
- Able to use various power tools
- Able to work in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Highly motivated
- Able to lift/bend/stoop/stretch and work in tight places
- Able to read and understand written instructions
- Able to climb stairs
What You’ll Do As A Press Operator:
- Set up and operate injection-molding machine to cast products from thermoplastic materials
- Install dies on machines, according to work order specifications using clamps, bolts, and hand tools
- Other duties as assigned
Bonus - Share this job! For every person that you refer, gets hired, and works 160 hours, you can make $250 per person!
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Press Brake Operator position.