Job CategoryMachine Operator
Job TitleCNC Operator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
SUMMARY: Expand your professional portfolio as a CNC Operator with our client in Mooresville, NC. As the CNC Operator, you will set-up, program, and run the CNC machine.
- Starting pay of $20 - $24 per hour
- Great hours
- 8 AM – 4 PM, Mon – Thurs
- Overtime and weekends sometimes required
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- CMS and DMS experience
- 5-Axis experience (required)
- Good mathematics skills
- Computer literacy
- Able to interpret drawings
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of precision equipment
- Program, start, setup, and run the CNC machine
- Check parts visually before cutting
- Accept or reject parts based on prints
- Scrape and drill parts
- Label boxes correctly
- Clean and package parts
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply