Production Machine Setter
Job CategoryMachine Operator
Job TitleProduction Machine Setter
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Production Machine Setter
Expand your professional portfolio as a Production Machine Setter with Nutramax Laboratories in Lancaster, SC. The Production Machine Setter is responsible for correctly setting up plant equipment for operation and effectively using time to meet company goals.
- Starting pay of $20 - $26 per hour, depending on experience
- Great hours
- 2nd and 3rd shift available
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- High school diploma
- 2+ years of experience as a maintenance technician
- Familiarity with assembling and disassembling machines, specifically compression machinery
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Able to use basic hand tools
- Mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience and/or process knowledge as a set-up/machine setter (a plus)
- Ability to occasionally work overtime and weekends as deemed necessary by Management
- Set-up/Operate Nutraceutical-processing Tablet presses with functionality in conformance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Clean rooms and perform varied Preventive Maintenance duties and equipment according to Standard Procedures
- Set-up/Operate miscellaneous related equipment
- Repair and/or report defects immediately
- Assemble/disassemble tablet press equipment
- Clean and inspect contact parts for wear or damage.
- Sign off each tablet press before being placed in operation
- Train current associates and troubleshoot all manufacturing equipment
- Work directly with Maintenance to ensure that all equipment is in proper working/running conditions with no errors
- Assist Maintenance on new installation and moving of equipment if workload permits
- Work directly with Maintenance to complete PM’s in the Manufacturing area, as scheduled by the CMMS Program
- Work with R&D / Tech Ops with product’s feasibility, scalability, and with product and process improvement as needed
- Organize work to achieve daily goals with no errors or deficiencies
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures, and Safety Precautions
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply