Job CategoryMachine Operator
Job TitleCNC Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a CNC Operator with MAU’s client in Seneca, SC. As the CNC operator, you will use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $18 - $22 per hour
- Great hours
- 2nd shift: 3PM – 11PM
- Overtime and weekends as needed
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- On the job training for certification
- This is a temp-to-hire opportunity
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years’ proven experience in CNC operation
- Mechanically inclined with good math skills
- Ability to work with great concentration and precision
- Keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude
- Responsible and compliant with all safety guidelines
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of programming and CAD/CAM
- Ability to read blueprints, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift, including a large amount of walking
- Results driven with good communication skills
What You’ll Do As A CNC Operator:
Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling, etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands to ensure CNC machines function properly
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto CNC machines
- Perform test runs to ensure outputs are produced according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate a large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks, and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products, and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure proper functionality
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the CNC Operator position.