Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Maintenance Technician with MAU at BOSCH in Atlanta, GA. Join the team that providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. As the Maintenance Technician, you will troubleshoot, maintain, repair, and modify automotive manufacturing and test equipment to improve systems uptime and reliability.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $25 per hour
- Great hours
- 2nd shift, 2:30 PM – 11:00 PM, Mon - Fri
- Heath benefits, including telehealth medicine
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma
- 3+ years maintenance experience
- Experience troubleshooting industrial machinery (preferred)
- Ability to use hand tools
- LO/TO experience
- Experience operating a powered industrial lift truck
What You'll Do As A Maintenance Technician:
- Conduct basic AC/DC voltage electrical troubleshooting
- Use hand/shop tools for mechanical issues (example: adjust/replace chains, or belts)
- Troubleshoot and adjust on conveyor
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic systems/function
- Use of hand/shop tools for mechanical issues
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Maintenance Technician position.