Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Maintenance Technician with MAU at our client in Augusta, GA. As a Maintenance Technician, you will trouble shoot and follow through with basic repairs of manufacturing equipment and electronic controls. Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some college (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Management skills
- Willing to commute to Thomson, GA
- Expert knowledge and use of power and hand tools
- Working knowledge and experience with Lock Out Tag Out
- Willing to submit to a drug test
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Multiple shifts available
- 1st shift, 7 AM – 3 PM
- 2nd shift, 3 PM – 11 PM
- 3rd shift, 11 PM – 7 AM
- Great work environment
- On-the-job training
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do as a Maintenance Technician:
- Communicate Shift Turnover with the oncoming Maintenance/Shift Supervisor, and record production on daily production board on the wall
- Trouble shoot and follow through with basic repairs of manufacturing equipment and electronic controls
- Oversee all operators and production efforts throughout the assigned shift
- Ensure personnel adherence to UME policies and requirements
- Assist in and ensure the training of new personnel
- Read and understand technical/repair manuals and vendor resources
- Adjust and rethread material as necessary
- Maintain all machines
- Perform preventative maintenance on all machines
- Notify Maintenance Superintendent of any machine maintenance needs
- Adhere to safety, housekeeping, regulatory, and quality system requirements associated with production
- Maintain parts inventory
- Support production and quality related activities as directed by management
- Assist Plant Manager in production related tasks
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required for the Maintenance Technician position.