Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Maintenance Technician with MAU at our client in Conyers, GA. As Maintenance Technician, you will perform production maintenance throughout the Fulfillment facility including, but not be limited to, equipment breakdowns, installation and startups, process improvements, preventative/precision maintenance programs and continuous improvements activities. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $24.50 per hour
- Great schedule
- 3rd shift
What We Are Looking For:
- Associate degree in Engineering, Operations, or Applicable technical knowledge
- OR Degree/Certification from Trade School (or equivalent experience)
- 1+ years’ experience in industrial operations, plant operations, maintenance, utilities and/or related field
- 480v 3 phase knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of bearings, pulleys, chain drives, belt drives, and lubricants standards and applications
- Experience installing and repairing mechanical equipment as well as pipe fitting and soldering
- Experience using precision tools, i.e. dials indicators, micrometers, calipers, and depth gauges
- Knowledge of cylinders, valves, manifolds, vacuum systems, air filtration and lubrication devices, gear boxes, mechanical drives, variable speed applications, and Servo motors
- Ability to provide mechanical troubleshooting, communicate effectively, and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to be flexible to shift priorities in a constantly changing, fast-paced work environment
- Preferred skills include:
- Ability to read/interpret Electrical Schematics
- Experience in a machine shop – ability to fabricate within specific tolerance
- Knowledge and practice of NFPA 70E
- Experience and knowledge of personal/process control computers, programmable logic controllers (PLC), and Networking devices
- Allen Bradley experience
What You’ll Do As A Maintenance Technician:
- Observe and practice all facility processes and procedures including wearing required PPE
- Adhere to facility safety guidelines, sanitation standards, and follow all GMP guidelines
- Improve the safety, reliability, and efficiency through work execution and timely response to emergency and urgent production needs
- Utilize CMMS to support the maintenance function including review, execution, and documentation of scheduled/unscheduled work on a daily basis
- Diagnose and repair all machinery and process malfunctions, all mechanical power transmission equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic systems process pumps, automatic control valves, sensors, positioners, actuators, basic electrical AC/DC troubleshooting, and related systems
- Read and decipher mechanical drawings, schematics, and piping diagrams
- Assist in developing troubleshooting programs and job aids
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with all team peers and customers
- Maintain accurate records and data
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of Maintenance Technician position.