Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Maintenance Technician with MAU at Michelin in Covington, GA. As the Maintenance Technician, you will maintain and troubleshoot the equipment in your assigned area. You will continually improve the quality of maintenance provided and contribute to optimum machine availability. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $29.10 per hour
- Great hours
- Rotating shift, 2-2-3
- Weekends and overtime as required
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma (preferred)
- Ability to pass maintenance assessment
- Mechanical, electrical, and automation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Ability to bend, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 50 lbs.
What You’ll Do As A Maintenance Technician:
- Maintain equipment in compliance with industry standards
- Troubleshoot equipment to ensure efficient production
- Encode, document, and analyze interventions
- Prevent machine breakdowns
- Support MDP processes
- Assure machine performance
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Maintenance Technician position.