Job TitleWarehouse Custodian
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Custodian with MAU in McDonough, GA. As the Warehouse Custodian, you will perform general cleaning in all areas of the facility for the company.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1+ years of general cleaning experience
- Knowledge of general cleaning and disinfectant practices
- Must be will to work part-time 20-25 hours / week
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $11 per hour
- Part-time opportunity
- 20-25 hours per week
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- On-the-job training
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Custodian:
- Daily sweep, mop, vacuum, and dust
- Inspect windows, window seals, door frames, and vents daily and clean on a regular basis
- Daily trash removal
- Continuous disinfectant cleaning of all surfaces that are touched on a regular basis throughout shift
- Other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of Warehouse Custodian position.