Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as Maintenance Technician with MAU at Winpak Films in Senoia, GA. As the Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for calibration, repair, troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and/or modifications of all production and building equipment, while meeting all safety and quality standards. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- High school diploma
- 5+ years industrial maintenance experience
- Certification/diploma from an accredited technical institution in Industrial Maintenance or Industrial Electronic Technology (preferred)
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, and hydraulics systems is required
- Understating of automated production machinery, electrical and electronic motors, components, and controls
- Ability to read and understand electrical diagrams and blueprint, and possess a thorough knowledge of relay logic and ladder diagrams
- Be familiar with the following trades: carpentry, painting, machining, welding, pipe fitting, sheet metal work, instrumentation.
- Be able to read and understand mechanical drawings and blueprints
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must pass a five panel urine screen as well as have no felonies in the past 7 years
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply