Job TitleCNC Operator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Join our client in Cartersville, GA, and expand your professional portfolio. As the CNC Operator, you will perform machine set-up, using appropriate tooling and fixtures, and participate in new product tryouts.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
- Direct-hire opportunity
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience working as a CNC operator with working knowledge of first-level troubleshooting of CNC equipment
- Willing and able to work a dedicated second or third shift
- Willing and able to work OT as needed
- Perform machine set-up, using appropriate tooling and fixtures, and participate in new product tryouts
- Employ troubleshooting techniques, correctly identify machine errors, and recover machines from errors, as necessary
- Train other CNC Operators
- Produce quality parts while using machine-specific codes and online programming for two- and three-dimensional parts
- Ensure standards are met using appropriate measuring tools, complete paperwork, and record production using manufacturing software
- Perform program changes, select, change, and/or modify machine-cutting parameters and devices, ensure regular maintenance of machine, including the changing of consumables, perform optics cleaning and replacement
- Other duties as assigned
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply