LocationFlat Rock, NC
Job TitleMaintenance Trainee
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Maintenance Trainee with MAU at Parts Unlimited in Flat Rock, NC. As the Maintenance Trainee, you will be responsible for general maintenance duties relative to property, equipment, physical structure, and grounds.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years’ experience in maintenance or warehouse environment (preferred)
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Pneumatic controls experience
- Understand operational characteristics of conveyor systems and sub-assemblies, including PCU, control panel configuration, sensors, brakes, transfer, drive motors and gearboxes
- Basic mechanical skills
- Working knowledge of electricity, carpenter, and plumbing skills (preferred)
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16 per hour
- Great hours
- 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday - Friday
- Weekend and overtime as needed
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Maintenance Trainee:
- Service, maintain, and repair machinery, conveyor, mowers and material handling equipment
- Perform maintenance on scales, dock levelers, plumbing, electrical reports, fire protection pumps, and equipment
- Assist in exterior and grounds work including landscaping, grass mowing, and physical part s inventory
- Maintain orderly housekeeping of assigned area
- Other tasks as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Maintenance Trainee position.