Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Janitor with MAU at C&W Services in Hendersonville, NC. The Janitor, you will be responsible for performing the day-to-day and periodic cleaning activities in assigned work areas.
What We Are Looking For:
- Basic knowledge of cleaning methods
- Advanced skills such as hard floor and carpet maintenance require 6 months to 1 year of experience
- Ability to speak and read English desired, may be required in some work areas
- Must be able to take direction, work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team
- Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service and high levels of energy and endurance
- Must be able to consistently push and pull up to 50 lbs. and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time and capable of extensive bending, stooping, stretching, pushing, and carrying
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to dust, chemicals and loud noises
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Great hours
- 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM, Monday - Friday
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
What You’ll Do As A Janitor:
- Perform daily and periodic tasks in assigned areas as directed
- Perform all cleaning assignments in accordance with C&W Services approved procedures
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, including janitorial closets and storage areas
- Maintain appropriate supply levels in assigned janitorial closets and storage areas
- Ensure assigned equipment and tools are keep clean and in good working condition
- Follow all safety procedures and promptly inform management of unsafe conditions in the work area
- Meet all client and services quality expectations in assigned tasks
- Assist in orientation and training of new employees as directed
- Adhere to proper security procedures
- Notify management of all equipment issues, service problems or opportunities
- Perform other cleaning-related duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Janitor position.