Job TitleService Technican
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Service Technician at David Brown Santasalo in Greer, SC. As the Service Technician, you will refurbish gearboxes according to drawings and ensuring that company achieves its corporate objectives for service and customer satisfaction doing quality work. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Direct-hire opportunity
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Mechanical experience
- Ability to use precision measuring tools
- Knowledge of assembly and machining print reading
- Troubleshooting knowledge
- Detail oriented
- Refurbish gearboxes according to drawings and ensuring that company achieves its corporate objectives for service and customer satisfaction doing quality work
- Assist with disassembly and inspection
- Determine all damage to gear box and components needed to be replaced
- Obtain all information possible to use in report
- Responsible for shipping and receiving duties
- Preform field service work as required to meet customer requirements
- Ability to perform and supervise on-site work
- Assist in job scheduling with Workshop Manager
- Coordinate shop supplies with Workshop Manager
- Coordinate tools and equipment maintenance with Workshop Manager
- Assist with general shop cleaning
- Assist with painting of gear units and components
- Perform other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply