Maintenance Tech I
Job TitleMaintenance Tech I
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Maintenance Tech I
Expand your professional portfolio as a Maintenance Tech I with Nutramax Laboratories in Lancaster, SC. The Maintenance Tech I is responsible for providing mechanical support for manufacturing/packaging operations associated with the production of Nutramax’s quality products, as well as facility maintenance.
- Starting pay of $20 - $26 per hour, depending on experience
- Great hours
- 2nd shift
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- High school diploma
- 3+ years of experience as a mechanic in a GMP or Pharmaceutical environment
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all staff levels
- Excellent attention to detail and process analytical skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to occasionally work overtime and weekends as deemed necessary by Management
- Plan and organize the mechanical steps required in the production of safe quality products
- Perform set-up and adjustments to manufacturing/packaging equipment to ensure assigned machines run at peak efficiency and operations are within the cGMP guidelines and SOPs
- Maintain and repair all mechanical equipment pertaining to production, including but not limited to, filling, packaging, and manufacturing equipment, in accordance with cGMP procedures
- Perform general facility maintenance such as plumbing, HVAC and electrical
- Interact with external vendors or contractors for services associated with the mechanical operations of production equipment and facilities
- Maintain spare parts inventory
- Adhere to all established Standard Operating Procedures and Safety Policies (i.e., lockout/tagout)
- Perform assigned preventive maintenance tasks for production equipment and facilities operations
- Train new employees on the maintenance of equipment, safety of equipment, SOPs and GMPs on an as needed basis
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply