Job TitleShift Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Shift Technician with MAU at in Pendleton, SC. As the Shift Technician you will be responsible for reacting to and repairing machinery breakdowns throughout the shift in a safe and timely manner. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
What We Are Looking For:
- 2+ year technical degree
- Accredited apprenticeship program or equivalent
- Knowledge of mechanical components and equipment including PC hardware components, desktop operation system software, and application software
- Strong analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to use motorized equipment including fork trucks, tuggers, ect.
- Must achieve passing score on shop entry test
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- 7.7% shift premium based on attendance
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- Rotating 1st and 3rd shift
- 8 AM – 6 PM OR 10 PM – 8 AM
- Direct-hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As A Shift Technician:
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment
- Maintain scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment
- Assist engineering associates to perform work as required to keep production machinery and auxiliary equipment in working order
- Inform appropriate management and maintenance production associates of potential mechanical problems
- Assist maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Shift Technician position.