LocationLittle Rock, AR
Job TitleQuality Inspector
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Quality Inspector with SCA Pharmaceuticals in Little Rock, AR. As a Quality Inspector, you will be responsible for inspecting, labeling, and packaging each finished good upon the batch products exiting the clean room, ensuring timely shipping or orders and that the safest products reach our customers. You will also be expected to execute various other activities to support production of pharmaceutical compounding and manufacturing. This is a direct hire opportunity.
SCA Pharmaceuticals is a nationally recognized leader in the FDA 503B outsourcing industry. Specializing in providing hospital and health-care facility pharmacies with the highest quality sterile admixture services and pre-filled syringes, SCA Pharma’s two state-of-the-art sterile compounding facilities serve all therapeutic areas of pharmacy, including critical care, labor and delivery, anesthesia, and pain management. With relentless focus on quality and the customer experience, SCA Pharma is committed to best-in-class quality and manufacturing.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $18.00 per hour
- 1st shift, Monday – Friday, 5:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Overtime and weekends available
- Paid on-the-job training
- Opportunity for advancement
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in a similar position (preferred, not required)
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to maintain the organization of large lots of products while remaining focused to ensure accuracy
- Solid visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- Dependable in attendance and job performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with neat and legible handwriting
- Capacity to perform required tasks while wearing proper PPE, sitting/standing for 4+ hours at a time, and lifting/pushing/pulling/carrying 40+ pounds
- Receive batch orders from the clean room for inspection
- Review batch records and count each product to ensure quantity accuracy
- Repeatedly inspect each product visually per standard operating procedures
- Label each product according to the batch record for the order
- Package products utilizing a heat-sealing machine per the batch record
- Move products from cages to/from the packaging line
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
SCA Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply