LocationLittle Rock, AR
Job TitleQuality Inspector
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Quality Inspector with SCA Pharmaceuticals in Little Rock, AR. As the Quality Inspector, you will be responsible for inspecting, labeling, and packaging each finished good upon the batch products exiting the clean room to ensure timely shipping of orders and ensuring only the safest products reach our customers. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Starting pay of $15.00 per for days, $18 per hour nights
- Great hours
- 1st shift, 5 AM – 4 PM, Mon - Thurs
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- High school diploma
- 1 year stable work history
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 40+ lbs.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Highly analytical, great attention to detail
- Receive batch orders from the clean room to be inspected
- Review the batch records accompanying each batch and count each product to ensure accuracy of count
- Visually inspect each product per the standard operating procedures on a repeated basis
- Label each product appropriately according to the batch record for each order
- Package products utilizing heat sealing machine according to the batch record
- Move products from cages to and from the packaging line
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply