Inventory Order Picker
Job TitleInventory Order Picker
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Inventory Order Picker
Expand your professional portfolio with MAU as the Inventory Order Picker at SCA Pharmaceuticals in Windsor, CT. As the Inventory Order Picker, you will be responsible for reviewing the pick ticker/work order and accurately pulling raw materials for each order. This is a direct hire opportunity.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great pay starting at $16.00 per hour
- Great hours
- 2nd shift, 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Weekends and overtime as needed
- On the job training
- Health benefits including telehealth medicine
- Full major medical, dental, vision, and supplemental benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
- High school diploma
- 1+ years’ experience in a warehouse/inventory setting
- 1+ years of stable work history
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds
- Experience safely working a pallet jack
- Ability to stand for 8 hours at a time, and walk many miles per shift
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and inventory systems
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment in a safe manner
- Possess a great attitude and be able to work as a team
- Adhere to all PPE requirements
- Support assigned picking/pulling raw materials from a pick ticket/work order, while keeping high attention to detail, down to lot numbers, expiration dates, and other pertinent information that identifies the product needing pulled
- Consistently use counting and other basic math skills
- Work in a warehouse/inventory setting
- Cross train in other areas that are closely related
- Use a pallet jack to transport materials
SCA Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply