Job TitlePrep Tech
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Prep Tech with SCA Pharma in Windsor, CT. As the Prep Tech, you will sterilize products prior to them entering the cleanroom.
SCA Pharmaceuticals is a nationally recognized leader in the FDA 503B outsourcing industry. Specializing in providing hospital and health-care facility pharmacies with the highest quality sterile admixture services and pre-filled syringes, SCA Pharma’s two state-of-the-art sterile compounding facilities serve all therapeutic areas of pharmacy, including critical care, labor and delivery, anesthesia, and pain management. With a relentless focus on quality and the customer experience, SCA Pharma is committed to best-in-class quality and manufacturing.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 26-50 lbs.
- 1+ years of previous stable work history required
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- Monday - Friday, 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM
- One Mandatory Saturday each month
- Opportunity for advancement
- Great benefits
What You’ll Do As A Prep Tech:
- Verify that the batch record matches the tote card on each tote
- Confirm they received the correct number of totes
- Reference attachment I of SOP to determine if Spor-Klenz & 70% IPA is used or just 70% IPA
- Spray all Surfaces with SPor-Klenz & 70% IPA or just 70% IPA based on requirement
- Document contact time using proper forms
- Transfer materials, one tote at a time, to a clean, sanitized tote
- Place totes on clean cart for transfer into the next room
- Perform other duties as required
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Prep Tech position.