Job TitleDATA ANALYST
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at one of the largest cancer treatment facilities in the Southeast. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Offer:
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to work M-F, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in Microsoft Access, Excel, and EDC systems (Inform, TrialManager, Medidata, and RedCap)
- Minimum Associates Degree in Life Sciences or Information Systems in the health field
- 2-3 years Oncology Experience
What You’ll Do:
- Perform abstraction and data entry from various sources to support all sponsored trials as well as disease specific registries to support clinical research efforts including but not limited to feasibility studies and abstract/journal article/poster presentations (reputation/brand building efforts).
- Work with providers/coordinators to identify and address data discrepancies and queries. Liaison between sponsored trial monitors and provider/coordinators.
- Work with providers to identify data points to answer queries and perform query function to export data requests. Perform quality assurance checks to ensure the accuracy of data entered.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Machine Operator.