Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Housekeeper with MAU at our client in Anderson, SC. As a Housekeeper, you will perform routine cleaning of assigned areas, including direct and indirect patient care areas, diagnostic areas, offices, restrooms, and public areas.
Our client is a dynamic, comprehensive health system that has provided health care for residents of eight Upstate South Carolina and northeast Georgia counties for over 100 years. With more than 4,000 employees, the company is the largest employer in Anderson, SC. Our client has evolved into the state’s most extensive independent, not-for-profit health system, with the goal of providing excellent care.
What We Offer:
- $13.00 per hour
- 2nd shift, 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- Referral bonuses
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma (preferred, not required)
- Ability to lift, bend, pull, stoop, and walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Solid communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Good physical health
What You’ll Do As A Housekeeper:
- Maintain adequate supplies on the cart for supply replenishment in work areas
- Perform routine floor care, cleaning, burnishing, and scrubbing floors
- Dispose of soiled, biohazard, recyclable, and confidential trash per established processes and procedures
- Utilize the facility paging system for communication
- Utilize HEV systems for bed discharge/transfer flow
- Perform other tasks as required by management
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology, and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA, since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs, and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background checks and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Housekeeper position.