Director of Client Services
Job TitleDirector of Client Services
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Director of Client Services
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
This position will hunt for new business and grow existing business within the market by building strong, long term relationships with customers. Qualify customers’ technology hiring needs, and work closely with the 3Ci Recruiting team to present and place top technology talent in contract and permanent roles with customers.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- College Degree
- Sales and/or Recruiting experience, preferably in Technology
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly and work hard
- Willingness and ability to exceed expectations at all times
- Desire to work with and be part of a team
- Desire to progress quickly in your career
- Passion to put the needs of others before your own needs
- Hunt for new business and grow existing business within the market by building strong, long term relationships with customers
- Develop a sales pipeline through lead generation, follow up, and closing of new business
- Provide a consultative approach to determine customer’s technology hiring needs and present solutions
- Work closely with the 3Ci Recruiting team to present and place top technology talent in contract and permanent roles with customers
- Foster an environment of honesty, teamwork, and a sense of urgency with their sales and recruiting colleagues
- Achieve progressive sales goals
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Director of Client Services job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply