Director of FP&A
Job TitleDirector of FP&A
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Director of FP&A
Expand your professional portfolio as a Director of FP&A with our client in Atlanta, GA (or work remotely). As the Director of FP&A, you will be responsible for budgeting and planning, management reporting, capital projects modeling, regular board updates and reporting, and supporting investor relations and M&A functions. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- MBA (strongly preferred)
- 10+ years’ of demonstrated progressive experience including FP&A, corporate development and investment banking
- Knowledge and experience in Cannabis industry is preferred, but not required, CPG/retail experience (preferred)
- Deep analytical skills, financial insight, and modelling capabilities (advanced Excel skills such as macros, pivot tables and data modelling
- Strong background working with ERP/financial systems (Sage, IBM TM1 experience a plus)
- Highest standards of accuracy, precision and organization
- Executive presence with superb analytical, quantitative, and communication skills
- Superior collaboration skills and abilities
- Strategic thinker
- Consolidate and support all planning and reporting processes, including monthly forecasts, annual budgets, and a multi-year outlook
- Interact and communicate with senior management regarding the risks & opportunities, and drivers of forecast variances
- Provide key business insights which facilitate timely and informed decision-making
- Partner with the company’s business leaders in assessing and communicating business performance, trends, and strategic trade-offs
- Develop budget vs. actual and forecast vs. actual reporting that is timely and supports key decision-makers
- Collaborate with accounting during the monthly close to ensure accuracy of financials and provide detailed variance analyses
- Drive process improvement activities designed to improve performance through evaluating ROI of marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts, new product introductions, and other new projects
- Support quarterly financial reporting in conjunction with all investor relations requirements
- Support special projects in M&A, markets, process optimization, and capital allocation
- Produce a variety of ad hoc analyses and dashboards, focusing on tangible outcomes to drive strategic direction and outcomes
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply