Job TitleCost Accountant
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as the Cost Accountant with our client in Dalton, GA. As the Cost Accountant, you will analyze changes in product design, raw materials, or manufacturing methods to determine effects on cost.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 5+ years’ experience in cost accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Cost systems background and excellent analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail without losing sight to big picture
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (preferred)
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost estimates
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production Supervisor position.