Cost Accounting Assistant Manager
Job TitleCost Accounting Assistant Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Cost Accounting Assistant Manager
ZINUS is a rapidly growing eCommerce mattress and furniture company that values and empowers an entrepreneurial spirit in all of our employees. We’ve been in the business for over 16 years, compressing and delivering mattresses while other bed-in-a-box companies were still just a twinkle in their founder’s eyes.
Without the direction of Youn Jae Lee (or as we respectfully and affectionately refer to him, Mr. Lee) ZINUS would not be the company it is today. The entrepreneurial Lee started his business in the great outdoors, first building tents in 1979. He then moved ZINUS into the home, having now provided more than 10 million sleepers and sitters a place to relax.
ZINUS celebrates its 40th anniversary this year. As of today, we receive an average of 600 reviews daily from customers who buy and use our products beyond the U.S and Canada, as we expand our business to new countries including Korea, Australia, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia and Europe. Moreover, around 3,500 employees in 12 workplaces around the world accompany us in our journey.
ZINUS has multiple, existing manufacturing locations around the world and we are investing in our first US based manufacturing plant that will be in McDonough, Georgia. We are currently recruiting employees for key positions that share in our gratitude and service corporate virtue.
Expand your professional portfolio as a Cost Accounting Assistant Manager with Zinus in McDonough, GA. As the Cost Accounting Assistant Manager, you will develop cost standards for materials and labor, and design and implement cost accounting systems You will also analyze production costs and recommend changes. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business required
- 5+ years of work experience in an accounting or finance environment
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to deal with difficult, sensitive and confidential issues
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Intermediate to advanced Excel skills required
- ERP experience required
- SAP experience (preferred)
- Analyze manufacturing operations, equipment availability and utilization
- Perform month-end cost accounting close
- Maintain cost accounting system and ledger
- Perform life cycle cost-benefit analysis
- Analyze inventory valuations
- Participate in the budget process
- Communicate with other departments to coordinate procedures
- Respond to questions regarding external auditor’s review and year-end audit
- Perform additional duties and special assignments as required
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply