Job TitleAccounting Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as an Accounting Manager with MAU at our client in Gastonia, NC. As the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for reporting to division and plant management’s month end results to include operating results and plant metrics. You will also perform detailed monthly balance sheet reconciliations, assure those appropriate adjustments are made in the general ledger. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting or finance, or equivalent
- 7 years’ experience and exposure to manufacturing accounting, budgeting, forecasting and advanced excel skills
- Excellent Excel skills, general IT systems knowledge (Microsoft Office/Navision/Oracle)
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Responsible for reporting to division and plant management’s month end results to include operating results and plant metrics
- Responsible for inventory valuation and physical inventory reconciliations
- Perform detailed monthly balance sheet reconciliations, assure those appropriate adjustments are made in the general ledger
- Analyze the capital expenditures, asset tracking, and review of the asset register
- Ensure that plant assets are reviewed annually
- Prepare and review of forecasts and the annual budget
- Review and prepare supporting work papers and schedules in support of the annual audit
- Provide accounting assistance in inventory reporting and variance analysis
- Supervise of accounts payable, customer invoicing and collections
- Assist with in-depth projects as required
- Other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply