Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Controller with MAU in Charleston, SC. As the Controller, you will work closely with the CFO and be directly involved in establishing and developing the finance department for our client and its subsidiaries. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- 1st shift
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, intermediate Excel skills (Vlookup, pivot tables)
- Experience in accounting software/ERP System, NetSuite (preferred)
- Maintain general ledger including performing standard journal entries and adjustments including coding, posting, allocations and accruals
- Complete month end balance sheet reconciliations (cash, A/R, A/P)
- Assist in the preparation of monthly P&L’s and perform variance analysis
- Heavily involved in implementing and maintaining the accounting system, NetSuite
- Liaison between the Company and external auditors and tax preparers
- Process vendor payments and control expenses by processing, verifying and reconciling invoices
- Supervise A/P and A/R staff members
- Participate in the development and administration of policies and procedures for accounting activities
- Assists with other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply