LocationSan Francisco Bay, CA
Job TitleSales Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Sales Engineer with MAU at Spirax Sarco in San Francisco Bay, CA. As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for selling company products and services to oil, gas, and chemical customers across the state. You will provide the expertise and solutions to all customers to help them with energy management, increase in production, safe operation, and achievement of sustainability goals. Join us in creating a sustainable value for all of our stakeholders, as we engineer a more efficient, safer, and sustainable world! This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- Health benefits
- Direct hire
- Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or other related field
- 5+ years of experience in technical or industrial product line sales
- A combination of education and experience will be accepted in leu of the aforementioned requirements
- Experience in conducting boardroom style presentations (preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and CRM business software (preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience selling an industrial product to customers within the oil, gas, and chemical industries
- Support sales efforts by calling on end users
- Support and build relationships with customers through planning and technical training
- Develop and monitor the business plan for the individual sales territory
- Generate sales to exceed the forecast for the area
- Develop specific activities supporting the organization’s strategic goals
- Build customer relationships, developing repeat business in assigned territories
- Develop a list of target accounts in California
- Determine sales potentials of the companies, establish priority accounts, and develop action plans to penetrate the market (i.e. cold calling and other canvassing techniques)
- Train end users on company products and services, either informally or during formal presentations
- Ensure accurate and timely quotes are given to customers for products and services
- Expedite orders as needed
- Follow-up with customers to ensure satisfaction with products and services, and to identify needs for potential future business
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply