Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job TitleElectrical Maintenance Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
ZINUS is a rapidly growing eCommerce mattress and furniture company that values and empowers an entrepreneurial spirit in all of our employees. We’ve been in the business for over 16 years, compressing and delivering mattresses while other bed-in-a-box companies were still just a twinkle in their founder’s eyes.
Without the direction of Youn Jae Lee (or as we respectfully and affectionately refer to him, Mr. Lee) ZINUS would not be the company it is today. The entrepreneurial Lee started his business in the great outdoors, first building tents in 1979. He then moved ZINUS into the home, having now provided more than 10 million sleepers and sitters a place to relax.
ZINUS celebrates its 40th anniversary this year. As of today, we receive an average of 600 reviews daily from customers who buy and use our products beyond the U.S and Canada, as we expand our business to new countries including Korea, Australia, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia and Europe. Moreover, around 3,500 employees in 12 workplaces around the world accompany us in our journey.
ZINUS has multiple, existing manufacturing locations around the world and we are investing in our first US based manufacturing plant that will be in McDonough, Georgia. We are currently recruiting employees for key positions that share in our gratitude and service corporate virtue.
Expand your professional portfolio as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with Zinus in McDonough, GA. As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for PLC(Mitsubishi) programming, debugging, and troubleshooting of new and existing automation lines. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Bachelor of science in electric, electrical, electronics engineer or related scientific discipline OR
- 5+ years of technical experience in manufacturing environment
- 3+ Experience of PLC(Mitsubishi) programming and electric in manufacturing environment and lean manufacturing
- Must be able to read and understand electrical semantics and single line diagram
- Strong foundation of electric problem-solving skills, machine operation data analysis ability
- Must be self-motivated and willing to support a facility and maintenance technicians
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (Preferred)
- Assist in the installation of new automated manufacturing & facilities equipment
- Be responsible for PLC(Mitsubishi) programming, debugging, and troubleshooting of new and existing automation lines
- Perform development and improvement of electrical and controls system
- Be responsible for plant utility maintenance
- Investigate root causes and perform corrective action
- Analyze equipment performance and implement plan for improvement
- Analyze and optimize electrical issues to increase productivity
- Report and document any equipment/process abnormalities
- Work as a team member in continuous improvement efforts for machine capacity utilization
- Provide engineering support and lectures to technicians
- Build-up TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) process
- Perform other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply