Job TitleManufacturing Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Manufacturing Engineer with MAU at our client in Newnan, GA. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; apply knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; confer with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Die-casting experience
- Stamping experience
- Experience in assembly or plating
- Shop-floor based, hands-on, working on improvements
- 2+ years of experience
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing process
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; review production schedules; estimate future requirements
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Maintain product and company reputation by comply with government regulations
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special service
- Maintain product and process data base by write computer programs; enter data
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply