LocationJunction City, KS
Job TitleAutomation Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as an Automation Engineer with MAU’s client in Junction City, KS. As the Automation Engineer, you will plan, improve, and implement technology to automate manufacturing processes and improve safety, quality, and productivity. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- OR 2-year engineering degree with experience in an industrial environment
- Allen-Bradley PLC programming/troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated electrical skills (preferred)
- Robotics experience (preferred)
- Upgrade and optimize machinery
- Ensure that the quality system and methods are implemented
- Verify that feasibility studies are performed, and possible solutions are evaluated regarding costs, deadlines, risks, and functional choice criteria
- Confirm that validations are obtained, in collaboration with related industry trades, after the phases of realization, installation, start-up, and equipment development
- Maintain current records for the processing of evolutions, nonconformities, and obsolescence requests in respect to regulations
- Demonstrate homologation, qualification, and industrial robustness of equipment
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply