LocationJunction City, KS
Job TitleMechanical Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Mechanical Engineer with MAU’s client in Junction City, KS. As the Mechanical Engineer, you will apply problem-solving and engineering principles to improve the production mechanics of the company. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Project management skills (preferred)
- Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Experience with the latest versions of AutoCAD Mechanical and/or SolidWorks 3D solid modeling software
- Microsoft Office application proficiency
- Design, specify, purchase, and construct mechanical systems and components to support the manufacturing processes and equipment
- Participate in all facets of project management, including Economic justification, design, vendors and procurement, installation, start-up, qualification, machine acceptance, operations and maintenance training, project reviews, and technical documentation
- Act as the liaison for facility engineering, central quality, purchasing teams, and equipment suppliers to ensure a good understanding of mutual system requirements
- Hands-on involvement with equipment and processes by being available to the machine operators and maintenance personnel, and gaining detailed knowledge of the processes
- Manage contractors on installations
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply