Controls Technician - 3rd shift
Job TitleControls Technician - 3rd shift
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Controls Technician – 3rd Shift
Jumpstart your career at Robert Bosch in Florence, KY and expand your professional portfolio. As the Controls Technician, you will be responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, and fault finding of the automated assembly equipment specializing in robots, vision systems and Programmable Logic Controllers
- Health Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Associate’s degree in Industrial Maintenance Technology, or Mechatronics, and have 5+ years’ experience with industrial automation and maintenance activities
- Strong analytical, improvisational and leadership skills
- Working knowledge, and understanding of programming in PLC language, i.e. (LAD) ladder diagram, (CSF) control system flowchart, GRAPH, and (STL) statement list
- Effective presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to complete and help with mechanical repairs and troubleshooting as needed
- Willingness/ability to learn new technology and processes
- High level of teamwork, detail oriented, self-motivated, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic and challenging manufacturing environment
- Capable of identifying programming issues and bugs, and communicating with controls engineering team
- These issues and the proposed resolutions should be a collaboration with controls engineering group
- Debug of assembly or manufacturing line controls issues
- Troubleshoot robotic to plc interface programming, modify if needed
- Troubleshoot and modify vision systems (Cognex/Keyence)
- Work with on-shift maintenance techs to strengthen their skill set and understanding of controls systems
- Troubleshoot servo drive systems, specifically Rexroth and Simotion
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply