Robert Bosch, LCC - Supplier Quality Engineer
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LCC - Supplier Quality Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Supplier Quality Engineer
Jumpstart your career with Robert Bosch in Florence, KY and expand your professional portfolio. As a Supplier Quality Engineer, you will support the ongoing development and problem solving around quality being built into our processes. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Direct hire opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering
- Two-year technical degree must have 5+ years of experience and training
- ASQC and CQE experience preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Lead the 8D activity for the components supplied to the Business unit
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of manufacturing processes, such as, but not including all: machining, stamping, forming, casting, heat treat, grinding, powder metal and plastic injection
- Strong interpersonal personal skills and the ability to be persistent while creating partnerships with the component suppliers and the Business Unit personnel
- Initiation and training of sorts for suspect material
- Management and containment of all suspect material locations
- Assist Commodity SQE in production runs
- Interact with Customer SQE (GM, Ford, etc.) when required
- Demonstrate the ability to use SPC to control supplier quality when applicable
- Modify incoming inspection requirements as needed to support detection of new issues
- Use various quality techniques to determine if the root cause and corrective action the supplier as presented in the 8D are valid
- Assist the Commodity SQE in making quality judgments on supplier components per the drawing
- Read drawings, utilizing General Dimensioning and Tolerances
- Use TS16949, ISO 14001, and internal quality standards to improve product quality and suppliers
- Control and maintain costs associated with supplier component sort/rework
- Support and comply with all company policies, procedures, standards (TS, APQP, EMS, 5S, Q1, etc.) and support continuous improvement initiatives
- Support the company in complying with the principles referenced in the Quality Manual and Environmental Manual
- Performs related tasks as needed
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply