Robert Bosch, LLC - Control Systems Engineer
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Control Systems Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Robert Bosch, LLC - Control Systems Engineer
Expand your professional portfolio as a Control System Engineer at Robert Bosch, LLC in Charleston, SC. As a Control System Engineer, you will develop to be a subject matter expert for vision systems and handling systems (including robotics), programming, and technical support for automated assembly technologies and control systems. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- 401K with company match
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Direct-hire opportunity
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Computer, or Control Engineering)
- Hands-on experience with highly automated equipment technologies- such as robots, automated axis systems, vision systems, and automated feeding systems (preferred)
- Working knowledge of SQL databases and IT server concepts (preferred)
- Experience with MES systems and data analytics tools (R, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Ability to read and define electric drawings, pneumatic and/or hydraulic plans
- Accountability to meet established target dates and established goals
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams with a high degree of self-initiative
- Experience utilizing problem solving techniques to solve complex manufacturing issues
- Ability to travel (including internationally) for training, projects, and IPN activities
- Perform investigations, trials, and improvements in manufacturing processes
- Release of automated assembly equipment and devices
- Create and modify software for automated manufacturing technologies and I4.0 projects
- Create and maintain manufacturing documentation and quality plans according to company standards (including process flow diagrams, control plans, PFMEA, PQIs, process control documentation, standard work instructions, etc.)
- Monitor critical process parameters for intervention and quality purposes
- Identify and resolve quality issues related to automated assembly technology
- Identify potential for AI applications for camera systems
- Mentor hourly skilled associates in how to troubleshoot specific processed
- Develop best practices and educate hourly worker on how to up
- Maintain database for troubleshooting and lessons learned
- Identify maintenance of assigned processes, including development of qualification cards and other training material
- Support and perform and document PPAP activities related to assigned processes
- Identify and lead projects to improve safety, cost, quality, delivery, and utilization of manufacturing processes in order to meet Policy Deployment objectives
- Actively participate in daily management of area using MES and other analytics/data to meet targets and derive measures to continuously improve performance
- Implement lean production concepts
- Frequently contribute and actively work on cost improvement activities
- Plan out supplier modifications
Bosch Charleston is a part of a global network with close to 400,000 associates who make products that are "Invented for Life."
The Bosch Charleston plant has a long history in the Low country and was established in 1974. We Drive. to provide a safe and inspiring environment for our associates. We make a difference and delight our global customers by creating state of the art products.
Over the past five years we have contributed over 1 million USD to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and environmental organizations in the Low country through the Bosch Community Fund. Additionally, Bosch Charleston works closely with our partners to support these initiatives through volunteerism. There are many opportunities to get involved and we hope you will join us as we make a difference in the Low country.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
• FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
• AWIM (A World in Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply