Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer
Job TitleManufacturing Maintenance Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer
Expand your professional portfolio as a Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer at Robert Bosch, LLC in Charleston, SC. As a Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer, you will own the MAE maintenance process. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing or maintenance (5+ years preferred)
- Strong understanding of TPM in manufacturing systems
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Project planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads to meet established targets
- Strong computer skills
- Experience in a high-volume, technology-based manufacturing environment within the automotive industry (preferred)
- Maintain responsibility for the MAE maintenance structure, constructing, updating, and leading its implementation confirmation (TPM with 4 Pillar: Autonomous maintenance troubleshooting, Preventive maintenance MAE improvements)
- Construct and update the MAE spare parts structure
- Lead the critical malfunction analysis and create the maintenance report, guiding maintenance technicians in troubleshooting (7 days per week, 24 hours per day consulting availability for essential online troubleshooting)
- Perform maintenance competence build-up and documentation, supporting competence distribution within the technical maintenance group (like hold training)
- Create and maintain the technical communication with the MAE supplier and lead plant maintenance service supplier
- Work with TEF3 KPI project regarding maintenance cost reduction and technical loss reduction
- Perform other duties as assigned
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology, and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA, since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, training programs, and family culture allow MAU to offer better results, jobs, and lives to those who work with us.
Robert Bosch, LLC
Some 374,000 associates generated sales of over 70.6 billion euros worldwide in 2015. In North America, the Bosch Group has over 41,000 associates, and in the business year 2015 achieved a total of 14.1 billion euros in sales revenue.
The Bosch plant has manufactured high-quality automotive products at the Charleston, SC facility for over 30 years. With a history of innovation, the plant specializes in advanced products, such as antilock braking systems, gasoline fuel injectors, and diesel fuel injectors.
Our associates will run state-of-the-art automatic production equipment and technology in a clean, climate-controlled environment. These positions are long-term, with opportunities for upgrades, conversion to full-time hire, and skill training programs offered each year.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply