Senior Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor
Job TitleSenior Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor
Expand your professional portfolio as a Senior Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor at Robert Bosch, LLC in Charleston, SC. As a Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will lead and develop the maintenance and TPM team to achieve the results for existing targets for safety, quality, delivery, cost of the related value stream according to target business plan, and current forecast. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with company match
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 5+ years technical experience
- Experience in high volume/technology manufacturing processes within the automotive industry (preferred)
- Leadership skills and the ability to prioritize workload to meet established targets
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams with a high degree of self-initiative
- Experience utilizing problem solving techniques to solve complex manufacturing issues (Shainin, Six Sigma, 5 whys)
- Experience with highly automated equipment technologies- such as robots, automated axis systems, press/torque technology, vision systems, and feeding systems
- MES systems (such as Promaster), programming languages, PLC control systems, or Tableau/PowerBI experience (preferred)
- Lead and develop the maintenance and TPM (total productive maintenance) team (including engineers, programmers, maintenance, and process experts) to achieve the results for existing targets for safety, quality, delivery, cost of the related value stream according to target business plan, and current forecast
- Cost center planning and monitoring for responsible area
- Plan towards future technical and know how requirements for successful results for upcoming years
- Drive, identify and lead projects with data driven approach
- Support strategic divisional, business unit, plant, and department decisions
- Interact with the "customer" HDEV5 and HDEV6 manufacturing areas to focus on optimized safety, quality, delivery, cost achievement for the overall value streams
- Engage in shop floor management cycle and Rolling Top 5 improvement process
- Drive CO2 reduction and I4.0 projects
- Perform additional assignments as needed
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply