LocationGoose Creek, SC
Job TitleManufacturing Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jump-start your career as a Manufacturing Engineer with W International in Goose Creek, SC and expand your professional portfolio. As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will develop and implement process improvements, create manufacturing work instructions and understand quality assurance inspection methods. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other engineering related disciplines
- 5+ years of relative experience
- Must have knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials
- Hands-on manufacturing experience for industrial equipment and familiarity with both traditional and advanced manufacturing methods
- Must have demonstrated the ability to lead teams of technical people and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prepare and deliver technical reports and presentations
- Strong team player with the ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers
- General knowledge of project management (task plans, schedules, etc.)
- Experience in U.S. Government Defense and Aerospace contracting business environment on programs that are for US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps, Air Force, or Department of Energy projects (preferred)
- Working knowledge of LEAN - Six Sigma skills (preferred)
- Working knowledge of GD&T, and experience with manufacturing processes, precision machining/tolerances, and assembly sequences (preferred)
- Experience with ERP systems, familiarity with E2 by Shoptech (preferred)
- Develop manufacturing process plans and coordinate with engineering, manufacturing operations, program management and quality assurance
- Perform disposition, root-cause analysis, and corrective actions as necessary for all non-conformances
- Create work scope and identify supporting technical information (drawings, procedures, etc.) needed to support requisitions for sublet activities
- Conduct contract reviews of technical requirements, review manufacturing operations, assembly operations, component designs, and corresponding details to verify manufacturing feasibility
- Assist with capital and tooling analyses, strategies, justification, and acquisition
- Support capacity planning and strategy development for manufacturing processes
- Provide input to production schedules
- Conduct job release and post job review meeting
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply