Job TitleProcess Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with MAU at Mitsubishi in Greer, South Carolina, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for supporting knowledge and skill development of the operation personnel, coordinating significant downtime events and process upgrades, capital plan scope definition, safety improvements, new process development and product commercialization. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Direct hire opportunity
- Provide technical and operational support to the Films Manufacturing process
- Monitor daily details of line performance and overall capability – Production yields, quality metrics
- Trend analysis of key performance metrics to identify and implement medium and long-term improvement opportunities
- Provide technical troubleshooting support and continual improvement projects
- On-call availability to support production needs in a 24/7 operation
- Process SOC development and optimization for new and existing products
- Support new process and product development trials
- Provide assistance to other team members to resolve issues and realize improvement
- Work toward developing knowledge as the process expert for the line.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned by manager
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply