Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager
Job CategoryProf-Environmental, Health & Safety
Job TitleHealth, Safety, and Environmental Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager
Expand your professional portfolio as a Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager at Robert Bosch, LLC in Charleston, SC. As a HSE Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring targets are met regarding HSE processes, working together with site management to communicate, mentor, support, and ensure overall compliance of the site. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Public Health, or Safety preferred)
- 7+ years of HSE experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience supporting Corporate HSE initiatives, including EHS metrics reporting and audits
- 3+ years of HSE managerial experience or oversight of manufacturing sites
- Ability to work as part of a team while driving individual project work and activities towards the team’s goal
- CSP, CIH, or CHMM Certification (preferred)
- Capacity to embrace responsibility, initiative, work independently, and a dedication to producing high quality work through a high level of personal motivation, integrity, and accountability
- Ability to prioritize in a challenging environment, completing needs, implementing, and bringing projects to closure in a timely manner
- Exceptional communication skills with demonstrated ability to interact comfortably and communicate effectively across multiple audiences and teams
- Strong computer and data management skills (preferred)
- Experience with web-based applications, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Power BI, etc (preferred)
- Proficient knowledge of regulatory bodies and standards (OSHA, EPA, ISO, NFPA, DOT, RCRA, TSCA, etc.) (professional training is a plus)
- Electrical safety knowledge, including NFPA70E, OSHA, and NEC regulations
- Ability to travel within the assigned region for up to 10% of assigned duties
Maintain safety and environmental standards based on risk/hazard analysis, meeting regulatory requirements and HSE management systems (ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and OSHA VPP)
- Collaborate and participate as a valued member of the site leadership team, providing HSE guidance, technical support, and coordinating activities and processes
- Lead and/or provide input for the specification, design, build, and launch of new processes or regulations
- Analyze existing and future regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with other RBNA HSE sites, regions, and c/SE to improve overall performance in North America
- Perform other duties as assigned
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Robert Bosch, LLC
Some 374,000 associates generated sales of over 70.6 billion euros worldwide in 2015. In North America, the Bosch Group has over 41,000 associates, and in business year 2015 achieved a total of 14.1 billion euros in sales revenue.
At the Charleston, SC facility, the Bosch plant has manufactured high quality automotive products for more than 30 years. With a history steeped in innovation, the plant specializes in advanced products, such as antilock braking systems, gasoline fuel injectors, and diesel fuel injectors.
Our associates will run state of the art automatic production equipment and technology in a clean, climate-controlled environment. These positions are long term with opportunity for upgrades, conversion to full time hire and skill training programs offered each year.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply